Injectable HA Juvederm Voluma Lip Filler Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Syringes
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||ultra3 ,ultra4,voluma|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2boxes|
|Packaging Details:||1.2*1ML 2.two syringe(1ml) and two needles in a PVC Blister. 3.carton box|
|Delivery Time:||5~7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 boxes per week|
|Product Name:||Juvederm Hyaluronic Acid Gel||Function:||Remove Wrinkle|
|Material:||Cross-linked Sodium Hyaluronate||Application:||Lip Enhancement|
HA Juvederm Voluma Lip Filler,
Injectable Juvederm Voluma Lip Filler,
Injectable juvederm voluma chin filler
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.APPROVED USES
- JUVÉDERM Ultra3 is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra4 injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for the correction of moderate facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds in adults over 21.
What should I expect after Juvéderm treatment?
After your treatment, you have no downtime. You can immediately enjoy results of your treatment as you return to your daily activities. You may have redness, bruising, or soreness where Juvéderm was injected. You may also experience minor swelling that should go away within two weeks. You should continue seeing natural-looking results for up to two years. You can repeat your treatment to maintain results or even receive “touch-up” injections every few months. Juvéderm treatments provide subtle, long-lasting results that enhance your natural beauty.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment