5ml 10ml Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Gel Injection Lip enhancement
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2boxes|
|Packaging Details:||one syringe and two needles in a PVC Blister. /carton box|
|Delivery Time:||5~7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 boxes per week|
|Product Name:||Hyaluronic Acid Gel||Function:||Shape Facial Contour|
|Material:||Cross-linked Sodium Hyaluronate||Application:||Lip Enhancement|
10ml Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler,
5ml Cross Linked Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler,
10ml cross linked ha filler
Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers are gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines and soften creases, or enhance facial contours. More than 1 million men and women annually have choose this popular facial rejuvenation treatment, which can be a cost-effective way to look younger without surgery or downtime.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and in the fluid surrounding your eyes. It's also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and
reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers.
If you need botox or other meso and weight-control products, please do not hesitate to contact us! We are certainly sure you wil get satisfied answers!
Product name:Fosyderm Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection
Other name: HAdermal filler
Particle size:0.1mm-2.0mm according to different line
Appearance: Transparent Gel
Type: Superficial layer, medium layer, deep layer, deeper layer
Syringe size: 1ml, 2ml, 5ml 10ml or 20ml /syringe
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a member of the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) family and is naturally present in our body. It is located within our cartilage, connective tissue, joint fluid and skin. Hyaluronic acid serves a vital role for numerous bodily functions, especially the overall health and maintenance of our skin and joints.
Hyaluronic acid injections can be used to improve the skin's contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury or lines. You can see potentially dramatic improvements after.
- Moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and cheek acne scars. Restoration and/or correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy).
- Lip and cheek augmentation in patients over the age of 21, and the correction of contour deficiencies, such as wrinkles and acne scars.
- Hand augmentation to increase the volume of the back of the hands.
- Increase breast size (breast augmentation)
- Increase size of the buttocks
- Increase fullness of the feet
- Implant into bone, tendon, ligament, or muscle
- Off-label uses: Correction of age-, surgery-, and disease-related facial depressions and rhytides and volume augmentation at other body sites.
Hypersensitivity to avian proteins.
Common side effects include:
* Itching, rash
* Difficulty in performing activities (only observed when injected into the back of the hand)
1. Exported carton package, each in bubble bag with carton dividers
2. Inside and outside the carton have shock bag protection to reduce vibration
3. Special package is available referring to your requirements. Delivery Time:3-10 days after payment.