Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle Aesthetic PLLA Poly L Lactic Acid Filler
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1bottle|
|Packaging Details:||one bottle|
|Delivery Time:||5-7work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||5000boxes/per week|
|Product Name:||PLLA Poly-l-lactic Acid Vials Poly-l-lactic Acid Demal Filler||Function:||Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle|
|Feature:||Firming, Anti-aging, Anti-wrinkle||Volume:||150mg/vial|
|Keywords:||Relleno Dermico Buttock||Main Ingredient:||Poly-L-lactic Acid|
Anti Wrinkle Aesthetic,
Anti Wrinkle Poly L Lactic Acid Filler,
Anti Aging Poly L Lactic Acid Filler
PLLA poly-l-lactic Acid Vials Poly-l-lactic Acid Demal Filler
What Is ?
Facial fat loss (lipoatrophy), is an age-related condition that can result in prominent facial folds, sunken eyes, and hollow cheeks. targets these areas to correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles and folds. The treatment is suited to nasolabial folds (smile lines) between the nose and mouth, the lines framing the mouth (marionette lines), and wrinkles in the chin.
is made from a biocompatible substance known as poly-L-lactic acid, a synthetic version of the substance naturally produced by the body during exercise. Because is not derived from human or animal products, no skin test is required.
|Product Name||s facial dermal filler|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Application area||face ,body and buttock|
The micro-particles of Poly-L-lactic acid in is mixed with sterile water and then injected. It is then deposited under the skin, after which breaks down and stimulates collagen production. The drug works by raising the volume of the depressed areas in the face gradually over a period of time. After 2 or 3 treatments that are separated by intervals of 4 or 6 weeks, patients will notice a natural and youthful difference in there skin.. The effects of can last for as long as 2years.
Safety & Precautionary Information:
There are a few precautions that need to be kept in mind when you buy . These are:
* There is a risk of inflammatory reactions on the injected site if a patient undergoes any treatment that requires active dermal response after administering . Examples of such treatment would include laser treatment and chemical peeling.
* The safety and efficacy of has not been evaluated if it is given in large amounts in various frequencies in sites where signs of lipoatrophy are not present, or in sites where other dermal fillers were injected.
* The safety and efficacy of Scuptra has not been evaluated for use in the lips. Do not inject into the red area, i.e. the vermillion of the lip.
* is to be injected into the subcutaneous layer or the deep dermis. If it is injected superficially, it may result in side effects like papules and nodules.
* Papules and nodules may be formed if the is injected in the peri-orbital area.
* should not be mixed with other dermal fillers and injected into the face.
* should only be administered by a medically trained professional to correct lipoatrophy in HIV patients after the professional is fully familiar with the patient’s history, the product, and the entire package insert.
contains Poly-L-lactic acid micro-particles, carboxymethylcellulose, sterile water for the injection, and nonpyrogenic mannitol.