Chin Dermal Filler PLLA Powder Poly L Lactic Acid Long Lasting
|Place of Origin:||France|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 box|
|Packaging Details:||one box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||2000box/Per Week|
|Product Name:||PLLA Powder Poly L Lactic Acid Long Lasting Filler Injection For Face||Function:||Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle|
|Keywords:||Dermal Filler Plla||Feature:||Firming, Anti-aging, Anti-wrinkle|
|Ingredient:||Poly-l-lactic Acid Demal Filler, PLLA||Add:||Saline|
Chin Dermal Filler,
Anti Wrinkle Dermal Filler
PLLA Powder Poly L Lactic Acid Long Lasting Filler Injection For Face
Which areas is used?
Nasolabial folds (lines from corners of nose down)
Marionette lines (lines from corners of mouth down)
Chest wrinkles and folds
® is an innovative dermal filler focused on promoting collagen production in the skin. It is based on poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) – a synthetic substance that stimulates skin’s own collagen synthesis and provides strong support and deep tissue regeneration. It restores volume lost due to ageing or illness and works gradually over time to keep skin supple and younger looking. It can be used on all skin types, both men and women of all ages. ® can be injected into most parts of the face, with the exception of forehead and area above the lips.
|products name||s facial dermal filler/ injection butt/ anti aging aesthetic plla|
|Effects||dermal filler , wrinkles remove|
Safety & Precautionary Information:
There are a few precautions that need to be kept in mind when you buy . These are:
* There is a risk of inflammatory reactions on the injected site if a patient undergoes any treatment that requires active dermal response after administering . Examples of such treatment would include laser treatment and chemical peeling.
* The safety and efficacy of has not been evaluated if it is given in large amounts in various frequencies in sites where signs of lipoatrophy are not present, or in sites where other dermal fillers were injected.
* The safety and efficacy of Scuptra has not been evaluated for use in the lips. Do not inject into the red area, i.e. the vermillion of the lip.
* is to be injected into the subcutaneous layer or the deep dermis. If it is injected superficially, it may result in side effects like papules and nodules.
* Papules and nodules may be formed if the is injected in the peri-orbital area.
* should not be mixed with other dermal fillers and injected into the face.
* should only be administered by a medically trained professional to correct lipoatrophy in HIV patients after the professional is fully familiar with the patient’s history, the product, and the entire package insert.
The micro-particles of Poly-L-lactic acid in is mixed with sterile water and then injected. It is then deposited under the skin, after which breaks down and stimulates collagen production. The drug works by raising the volume of the depressed areas in the face gradually over a period of time. After 2 or 3 treatments that are separated by intervals of 4 or 6 weeks, patients will notice a natural and youthful difference in there skin.. The effects of can last for as long as 2 years.
Welcome to contact with me WhatsApp+8613220586902