150mg/5ml Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler Anti Aging Plastic Facial Surgery
|Place of Origin:||France|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 box|
|Packaging Details:||Standard package.|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 boxes/Per Week|
|Product Name:||Injection PLLA Hyaluronic Acid Demal Filler Anti-Aging Plastic Facial Surgery||Application:||Remove Wrinkle|
|Concentration:||150mg/5ml||Function:||Remove Wrinkle, Face Care, Face Volume, Facial Lifting And Firming|
|Usage:||Anti-aging， Shape Facial Contour||Duration:||2 Years|
150mg/5ml Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler,
Buttock Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler
Injection PLLA Hyaluronic Acid Demal Filler Anti-Aging Plastic Facial Surgery
Unlike other injectables that fill wrinkles, is made from a poly-L-lactic acid that stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen over time. The treatment typically involves three injection sessions over the course of three to four months, and results can last for up to two years. As the gradually dissolves, your own collagen fills its place. last around two years, but your stimulated collagen can last much longer once generated. provides a natural look that is longer lasting than any dermal filler.
|Product Name||s facial dermal filler|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Application area||face ,body and buttock|
How to use
The micro-particles of Poly-L-lactic acid in is mixed with sterile water and then injected. It is then deposited under the skin, after which breaks down and stimulates collagen production. The drug works by raising the volume of the depressed areas in the face gradually over a period of time. After 2 or 3 treatments that are separated by intervals of 4 or 6 weeks, patients will notice a natural and youthful difference in there skin.. The effects of can last for as long as 2 years.
Safety & Precautionary Information:
There are a few precautions that need to be kept in mind when you buy . These are:
* There is a risk of inflammatory reactions on the injected site if a patient undergoes any treatment that requires active dermal response after administering . Examples of such treatment would include laser treatment and chemical peeling.
* The safety and efficacy of has not been evaluated if it is given in large amounts in various frequencies in sites where signs of lipoatrophy are not present, or in sites where other dermal fillers were injected.
* The safety and efficacy of Scuptra has not been evaluated for use in the lips. Do not inject into the red area, i.e. the vermillion of the lip.
* is to be injected into the subcutaneous layer or the deep dermis. If it is injected superficially, it may result in side effects like papules and nodules.
* Papules and nodules may be formed if the is injected in the peri-orbital area.
* should not be mixed with other dermal fillers and injected into the face.
* should only be administered by a medically trained professional to correct lipoatrophy in HIV patients after the professional is fully familiar with the patient’s history, the product, and the entire package insert.
* We can provide you 365 days of service
*We can provide you good quality products
*We can solve your questions about the product
*We can provide you a variety of payment methods
*We can provide you a variety of modes of transport
*We can track your cargo transport until you receive it
*We can provide you the most reasonable price
*We can provide you the best after-sales service
Welcome to contact with me WhatsApp+8613220586902.