Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronidase Liporase Solution Injection Dissolves
|Place of Origin:||Korea|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 box|
|Packaging Details:||10 vials in one box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 boxes/Per Week|
|Product Name:||Hyaluronidase Liporase Injection Dissolves Hyaluronic Acid||Use:||Body, Breast, NECK, EYE, Lips, Nose, Foot, Hand, Face, Buttocks|
|Function:||Remove The Body Remaining Hayluronic Acid||Packing:||10 Vials In One Box|
|Material:||Hyaluronic Acid Lyase||Application:||Hyaluronidase For Injection|
Hyaluronic Acid Hyaluronidase Liporase Solution,
Buttocks Hyaluronidase Liporase Solution
Hyaluronidase liporase Solution injection Dissolves Hyaluronic Acid
What is Hyaluronidase Solution?
Liporase Hyaluronidase is made in Korea and it is approve by KFDA. Hyaluronidase is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly. It is injected into the same locations that the filler already is. Hyaluronidase is also used in emergency situations where dermal filler has been inadvertently injected into an artery causing occlusion of the blood supply. It is injected into the vicinity of the dermal filler that needs to be dissolved.
|Product Name||Liporase Hyaluronidase Solution|
|Packing||10 vials in one box|
Uses & Effects
•Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could disslove 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
•Hyaluronidase is injected, along with lidocaine (and sometimes epinephrine), into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved. •Hyaluronic acid filler will start to be dissolve right away, and it will be absorb by the body in a few hours.
•Build the impact of PPC treatment for fat evacuation: blend 2 ampoules of PPC with 1 vial of Liporase.
•LLD Treatment for fat evacuation (as PPC treatment) For stomach fat: utilize 4~6 vials,blend 1cc saline water with 1 vial of Liporase. The patient ought to set down and infuse on the fat layer in a vertical bearing. Squeeze with fingers for each 8~10cm and infuse in a vertical bearing with the 26G needle. Can be rehashed once per week for 2~4 times for treatment. •Liporase has parcel less swelling, irritation and torment, contrasted with PPC treatment. Compared to PPC, less sum is infused on the same territory, consequently is less agonizing for patients.
• Subcutaneous injection (bulk subcutaneous injection) Dissolve 1,500 I.U. as hyaluronidase in 1 mL of water for injection or physiological saline injection, and inject into the affected area before starting subcutaneous injection, or at the beginning of the injection into a tube approximately 2 cm above the injection needle. When administering 500-1000 mL of sap, 1,500 I.U. is appropriate. In children and the elderly, the rate and total dosage of fluids should be carefully controlled, especially in the case of renal impairment.
• Subcutaneous or Muscle Injection Dissolve 1,500 I.U. of Glutamate directly in the solution to be administered.
• Local Anesthetic Dissolve in 1,500 I.U. of Local Anesthetic Injection. For ophthalmic use, a concentration of
15 I.U./mL is recommended.
• Extravasation If diffusion occurs rather than topically, dissolve 1,500 I.U. of L. pylori in 1 mL of water or physiological saline solution and infiltrate the lesion as soon as possible after vascular outflow.
• Hematoma Dissolve 1,500 I.U. in 1 mL of water for injection or saline solution and infiltrate the affected area. This drug is dissolved in the solution to be administered with about 1 mL of water for injection immediately before use. Subcutaneous injections should be isotonic with extracellular fluid in the body. It can be combined with commonly used infusions. A large number of subcutaneous injections has been reported with physiological saline, 0.18% sodium chloride 4% glucose, 0.45% sodium chloride 2.5% glucose and 5% glucose injection. Potassium is administered at 34 mmol / L in isotonic glucose or physiological saline. Fluid-containing fluids are more suitable than fluid-free fluids and should not be injected too quickly. It is used in combination with morphine, diamorphine, hydromorphine, chlorpromazine, metoclopramide, promazine, dexamethasone, local anesthetics and epinephrine.
Fosyderm is a professional company focusing on the development of medical and to treat signs of aging. They are composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid from a non animal-based HA gel. The gel is clear, colorless and biodegradable.The products are developed to smooth outlines and wrinkle, shape facial contours and add volume to lips