Hyaluronic Acid Lip Hyaluronidase Solution 10 Vials Dissolves
|Place of Origin:
|10 vials each box
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|5~8 work days
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|10 Vials Dermal Filler Dissolves Powder Hyaluronic Acid Lip Injection Hyaluronidase Solution
|Body, Breast, NECK, EYE, Lips, Nose, Foot, Hand, Face, Buttocks
|Remove The Body Remaining Hayluronic Acid
|10 Vials In One Box
|Hyaluronic Acid Lyase
|Hyaluronidase For Injection
Lip Injection Hyaluronidase Solution,
10 Vials Dissolves Hyaluronidase Solution
10 vials Dermal Filler Dissolves Powder Hyaluronic Acid Lip Injection Hyaluronidase Solution
Hyaluronic acid lyase, also known as hyaluronidase or hyaluronidase for injection, is an enzyme that hydrolyzes hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid lyase is a natural enzyme that hydrolyzes hyaluronic acid. It eliminates the injection of inappropriate parts, and eliminates the excessive injection of hyaluronic acid, resulting in a 90% elimination rate. It is mainly used to repair the failure of hyaluronic acid moulding. Hyaluronic acid lysase is a substance that dissolves hyaluronic acid. After hyaluronic acid injection, I don't feel very well after cosmetology. It can dissolve in hyaluronic acid within 48 hours and then be filled again with hyaluronic acid.
|10vials in a box
Uses & Effects
•Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could disslove 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
•Hyaluronidase is injected, along with lidocaine (and sometimes epinephrine), into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved. •Hyaluronic acid filler will start to be dissolve right away, and it will be absorb by the body in a few hours.
•Build the impact of PPC treatment for fat evacuation: blend 2 ampoules of PPC with 1 vial of Liporase.
•LLD Treatment for fat evacuation (as PPC treatment) For stomach fat: utilize 4~6 vials,blend 1cc saline water with 1 vial of Liporase. The patient ought to set down and infuse on the fat layer in a vertical bearing. Squeeze with fingers for each 8~10cm and infuse in a vertical bearing with the 26G needle. Can be rehashed once per week for 2~4 times for treatment. •Liporase has parcel less swelling, irritation and torment, contrasted with PPC treatment. Compared to PPC, less sum is infused on the same territory, consequently is less agonizing for patients.
• Subcutaneous injection (bulk subcutaneous injection) Dissolve 1,500 I.U. as hyaluronidase in 1 mL of water for injection or physiological saline injection, and inject into the affected area before starting subcutaneous injection, or at the beginning of the injection into a tube approximately 2 cm above the injection needle. When administering 500-1000 mL of sap, 1,500 I.U. is appropriate. In children and the elderly, the rate and total dosage of fluids should be carefully controlled, especially in the case of renal impairment.
• Subcutaneous or Muscle Injection Dissolve 1,500 I.U. of Glutamate directly in the solution to be administered.
• Local Anesthetic Dissolve in 1,500 I.U. of Local Anesthetic Injection. For ophthalmic use, a concentration of
15 I.U./mL is recommended.
• Extravasation If diffusion occurs rather than topically, dissolve 1,500 I.U. of L. pylori in 1 mL of water or physiological saline solution and infiltrate the lesion as soon as possible after vascular outflow.
• Hematoma Dissolve 1,500 I.U. in 1 mL of water for injection or saline solution and infiltrate the affected area. This drug is dissolved in the solution to be administered with about 1 mL of water for injection immediately before use. Subcutaneous injections should be isotonic with extracellular fluid in the body. It can be combined with commonly used infusions. A large number of subcutaneous injections has been reported with physiological saline, 0.18% sodium chloride 4% glucose, 0.45% sodium chloride 2.5% glucose and 5% glucose injection. Potassium is administered at 34 mmol / L in isotonic glucose or physiological saline. Fluid-containing fluids are more suitable than fluid-free fluids and should not be injected too quickly. It is used in combination with morphine, diamorphine, hydromorphine, chlorpromazine, metoclopramide, promazine, dexamethasone, local anesthetics and epinephrine.
Fosyderm is a professional company focusing on the development of medical and to treat signs of aging. They are composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid from a non animal-based HA gel. The gel is clear, colorless and biodegradable.The products are developed to smooth outlines and wrinkle, shape facial contours and add volume to lips
Q: What is the MOQ ?
A: MOQ is only one BOX!
Q : How long will the treatment session take?
A: It is a very quick and easy process to be treated by Liporase Hyaluronidase injection . The treatment can be carried out immediately. A treatment generally takes 30 minutes.
Q: How long will it take me to receive the goods?
A: About 3-7days
My Whatsapp: +86 130 6401 5902 , any needs, welcome to contact us!