Lip Injections Juvederm Voluma Hyaluronic Acid Filler
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Ultra3 Ultra4 Voluma|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 box|
|Packaging Details:||1.2*1ML 2.two syringe(1ml) and two needles in a PVC Blister. 3.carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 boxes/Per Week|
|Product Name:||CE Approved Lip Injections Juvederm Filler Voluma Buy Hyaluronic Acid Injections||Function:||Anti-aging,shape Facial Contour|
|Material:||Cross-linked Sodium Hyaluronate||Application:||Lip Enhancement|
|Duration:||6-18 Months||Form:||Hyaluronic Acid Gel|
|Usage:||Skin Filler/Face Filler/Hyaluronic Acid Filler/Beauty Product||Ha Concentration:||24mg/ml|
Juvederm Voluma Hyaluronic Acid Filler,
24mg/ml Hyaluronic Acid Filler
Lip Injections Juvederm Voluma Hyaluronic Acid Filler
CE Approved Lip Injections Juvederm Filler Voluma Buy Hyaluronic Acid Injections
Juvederm Ultra 3 is an injectable filler that can correct any medium and/or deep depressions of the skin caused by aging or environmental factors. Also known as Juvederm Ultra XC, this cosmetic injectable is produced using Hylacross Technology. This soft tissue filler can treat even the most severe facial folds and deepest wrinkles and contains the anesthetic lidocaine to ensure the patient’s comfort. This injectable solution is also used to enhance and define the lips and fill in acne scars. Juvederm Ultra 3 is a versatile product that not only volumizes but contours the face and can be used to treat any areas with wrinkles, large folds, or hollows.
Juvederm Ultra 3 is composed of the following active ingredients:
Hyaluronic acid gel (24mg/ml);
And lidocaine hydrochloride (3mg/ml).
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Ultra 3 can treat the following areas and issues:
Vertical lip lines between the nose and lips;
And acne scars
One of the main benefits of this injectable filler is that it also includes lidocaine in its formulation. This means that this product can be injected deep into the skin of severe folds and wrinkles without causing any pain. Furthermore, the Ultra 4 formulation contains a higher concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA), which means even the deepest lines and wrinkles can be significantly improved for a longer period of time.
The ingredients of this filler are hyaluronic acid, which is the active ingredient in this rejuvenating filler, and lidocaine, which is for pain relief.
How do I use Juvederm Ultra 4?
This dermal filler is injected into the deep dermis to plump up hollow areas and smooth out wrinkles. A single treatment session is enough to produce clinically significant results that are relatively long lasting. The results of this filler are not permanent, so top up treatments are required.
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, and non-mutagenic hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that lifts and contours the cheeks. As one ages, one is at risk of having sunken cheeks due to volume loss. By introducing this biodegradable filler into the dermis, the skin is hydrated and volumized for a more youthful appearance. In this regard, Juvederm Voluma corrects flattened cheeks and sagging skin. In clinical tests, patients noticed that they looked five years younger look after six months of treatment with this filler, and this treatment lasted as long as 18 months to almost two years in these patients. As its name suggests, this dermal filler provides volume and leaves patients with a plumper and fuller face. Mixed with lidocaine, a local anesthetic, this treatment is safe, comfortable, and satisfying for the patients.
This product is made of 20mg/ml of hyaluronic acid, 0.3% lidocaine hydrochloride, and 1ml of phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s.
What Areas Does Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine Treat?
As a volumizer, this filler is particularly suited for treating sunken areas. It should be injected into the deep dermis, subcutaneous tissue, or the upper periostea of the cheeks.
|Product Name||Juvederm Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler|
|Type||Ultra3, Ultra4, Voluma|
|Usage||Skin Care Treatments|
|Material||Medical Grade Pure Hyalronic Acid|
|Form||Hyaluronic Acid Gel|
Notes before Injection
- Please do not do face-painting and drinking on the day you injected.
- If you are using Aspirin or other Anticoagulant drug, please stop using it for days before you injected, be aware that these may increase the bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- If the package damaged,the preparation product should be discarded.
Notes After Injection
- It will a little pain in your head after several hours when you injected.
- Please don't do face-painting and drinking on the same day after you injected.
- Please do remember that you should not knead your face, to avoid of hyaluronic acid has not stereotyping yet.
- Strongly require that please do not touch the injected site on your face in 6 hours
- Please do not get Sunbathing, or go into the warm place, steam room, or freezing place, To avoid the damage of the filler before Combined with the skin, after injected within one week.
- Please do not use Aspirin or other Anti-inflammatory painkillers, and do not eat gingko, garlic, vitamin A, vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acid.
- Injceted after 23 weeks, if there still feel a slight lump, please don't worry, it will get soft soon.
Welcome to contact me get more details via WhatsApp+8613220586902.